Private Wealth Alliance provides third-party program administration for financial institutions seeking to offer financial services to their clients. Our leadership team possesses extensive experience in start-up wealth management program launches, program re-engineering, and expertise in augmenting programs with ancillary services. Private Wealth Alliance provides:
- Field support from FINRA-licensed individuals
- Supervisory & Administrative Program Support
- Licensed Banker Program support and training
- Comprehensive, objective financial planning services
- Training for personnel in identification and referral activities
- Ancillary client services including life insurance, tax preparation services
And through LPL Financial, institutions benefit from state-of-the-art technology, open architecture, and the ability to create fee-income revenue produced from referred client engagement.
Professional Practice Program Administration
For professional practices such as CPAs or attorneys, Private Wealth Alliance provides consultative guidance and revenue-sharing arrangements for firms seeking to introduce their clients to financial planning, life insurance, managed account, and alternative investing strategies.